Government Communication Unit
To provide expertise and services on information, communication and dialogue with public and media.
This Unit will perform the following activities:-
- Produce and disseminate documents such as brochures, articles, newsletters etc to inform the Public on Policies, Programmes, activities and Reforms undertaken by the Office;
- Coordinate press briefings for the Office;
- Engage in dialogue with the Public as well as media on issues concerning the Office;
- Promote ministerial activities programs and policies for the Office;
- Coordinate preparation of Sectoral and papers for workshops and conferences organised by the Office;
- Coordinate preparation and production of articles and news papers for the Office;
- Up-date sectoral and Office information in the website; and
- Advise Divisions and Units on the production of various documents.
This Unit will be led by a Principal Officer with wide knowledge and experience in the Office.