UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
VICE PRESIDENT’S OFFICE
TENDER NO: ME/002/2019 – 20/VPO/C/01 – 16
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
PROVISION OF CONSULTANCY SERVICE FOR ENHANCING CAPACITY OF FARMER GROUPS AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS ON SUSTAINABLE LAND MANAGEMENT OF LAKE NYASA CATCHMENT
PROJECT CODE: 6571
- The Government of United Republic of Tanzania has received funds from United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) for Sustainable Land Management in Lake Nyasa Basin. The Project covers five districts that are Ludewa, Nyasa, Mbinga, Kyela and Makete. The Vice President’s Office intends to apply part of the proceeds of this fund to procure the Consultant for Enhancing Capacity of Farmer Groups and other stakeholder for sustainable Land Management Project in Lake Nyasa Basin.
- The Vice President’s Office (VPO) now invites eligible Consultants/firm to express their interest in providing the services. The interested individual must hold at least a Master Degreein Agricultural Sciences, Agri-business, Economics, Social Sciences, Development Studies, Crop Science, Statistics or other relevant field;
- Please note that, this is NOT a request for Technical or financial proposals. After a review of Letter of Expression of Interest, a short list will be prepared and the Firm or individual who will demonstrate to have more capable of undertaking the assignment will be invited to submit their technical and financial proposals.
- Eligibility criteria, establishment of the short-list and the selection procedure shall be in accordance with Selection Based on Consultant’s Qualification (CQ) using Public Procurement Act of 2011 and its amendment of 2016.
- Expression of Interest must be delivered by email in pdf format (E-mail: email@example.com or sealed envelopes by hand or by courier to the Secretary of the Ministerial Tender Board, Vice President’s Office, JakayaKikwete road, third floor room, NHIF Building – Dodoma. The outer envelope must clearly be marked “NOT TO BE OPENED BEFORE 10:00 hours, local time on 16th October, 2019.
- Interested consultants/firms may obtain further information from 08.30 to 15.30 Hours local time (Monday to Friday) exclusive of public holidays in the office of the Secretary of the Ministerial Tender Board, Vice President’s Office. Late submitted expression of Interests shall not be accepted.
The Permanent Secretary,
Vice President’s Office
PO. Box 2502,
E-mail: tenderadvert @vpo.go.tz
Tel: 255 262329006