UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
VICE PRESIDENT’S OFFICE
TENDER NO: ME/002/2019 – 20/VPO/C/01 – 15
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
PROVISION CONSULTANCY SERVICE TO CONDUCT BASELINE MAPPING AND ASSESSMENT OF LAND USE ACTIVITIES FOR SUSTAINABLE LAND MANAGEMENT PROJECT IN LAKE NYASA BASIN
PROJECT CODE: 6571
- The Government of United Republic of Tanzania has received funds from United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) for Provision of Consultancy Services to conduct Baseline Mapping and Assessment of Land use activities for sustainable Land Management Project in Lake Nyasa Basin.The project designed to address the challenge of land degradation within the Lake Nyasa Catchment that covers five districts which are Ludewa, Nyasa, Mbinga, Kyela and Makete. The Vice President’s Office intends to apply part of the proceeds of this fund to procure the Consultant to conduct of Baseline Mapping and Assessment of Land use activities for sustainable Land Management Project in Lake Nyasa Basin.
- The Vice President’s Office (VPO) now invites eligible Consultants/firm to express their interest in providing the services. The interested individual must hold at least a Master Degree in Urban Planning and Management, Urban Development and Environment Management, Economics, Social Sciences, Development Studies, Agricultural Sciences, Statistics or other relevant field.
- Please note that, this is NOT a request for Technical or financial proposals. After a review of Letter of Expression of Interest, a short list will be prepared and the Firm or individual who will demonstrate to have more capable of undertaking the assignment will be invited to submit their technical and financial proposals.
- Eligibility criteria, establishment of the short-list and the selection procedure shall be in accordance Selection Based on Consultant’s Qualification (CQ) using Public Procurement Act of 2011 and its amendments of 2016.
- Expression of Interest must be delivered by email in pdf format (E-mail: email@example.com or sealed envelopes by hand or by courier to the Secretary of the Ministerial Tender Board, Vice President’s Office, Jakaya Kikwete road, third floor room, NHIF Building – Dodoma. The outer envelope must clearly be marked “NOT TO BE OPENED BEFORE 10:00 hours, local time on 16th October, 2019.
- Interested consultants/firms may obtain further information from 08.30 to 15.30 Hours local time (Monday to Friday) exclusive of public holidays in the office of the Secretary of the Ministerial Tender Board, Vice President’s Office.
The Permanent Secretary,
Vice President’s Office
Tel: 255 26 2329006